You can open up our Membership Brochure from here or read on…
TPN is a Partner Powered Alliance.
We work with our Partners to ensure their success. Check out some key facts here or contact our network development team, in complete confidence on email@example.com
Why TPN is THE Pallet Network
- Unbeatable service levels
- More than 20,000 pallets a night.
- No central accounts
- We help our Partners – we don’t compete with them
- We set you up for success with the best Onboarding service in the sector
Sector-leading Hub facilities.
- Three Hubs at Minworth, Preston and Northampton.
- Our Minworth Hub is 367,500 sq ft, parking for 220 HGVs and can load/unload 57 trailers simultaneously.
- Continual development of the infrastructure and far sighted strategic plans
- Artificial intelligence optimises Hub performance for fast turnaround
Condensed delivery areas.
- Smaller delivery areas make our Partners’ operations more efficient and more profitable.
- 117 Partners and 130+ depot locations in the UK
We provide all the tools you need
- Excellent IT systems
- Sophisticated customer relationship management software
- An online Health and Safety platform for your use
- The best of B2C technology in the B2B marketplace
- Our mobile application TAPP gives your customers their pallet information at their fingertips
- All decisions are based on mutual benefit
- We foster unique collaborations between Partners, and wider commercial opportunities
- All our Partners have a voice and all are equally important
- Our culture is one of trust, respect and mutual support - #OneTeamTPN
Shaping the future
- We plan ahead.
- We’re strong in the head and quick on our feet.
- We anticipate growth but also make our strategy about controlling it.
- We encourage good business, not any business.
- We innovate, we don't imitate
We're solution seekers
- TPN XL for over sized freight
- TPN XPort for international freight
- Our free pallet recycling scheme to save Partners money and hassle
- We have great KPIs. Ask our Net Dev team for the scoop.
- We have ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 27001
- Our annual audit accredits Partners to ISO 9001
- We won FTA/Multimodal Pallet Network of the Year 2019
In short: we’re good. Very good. If you are too, then we’d like to talk to you.
Contact Mark Barlow, or anyone in our network development team, on 0121 313 4046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TPN. We are THE Pallet Network.